(as of Dec 10,2018 03:20:08 UTC – Details)
★★★ Buy the paperback version of this book, and get the Kindle eBook version included for FREE ★★★
The ultimate guide for a tiny house owner
Have the house the way you want it! There are many ways of arranging your tiny living space, no matter the size!
In this day and age of rapid change and financial uncertainty building a tiny house is an obvious choice. Little space to heat, easy to maintain, low carbon footprint, the list of advantages is long.
As an experienced outdoorsman and survivalist I want to share practical tips on how to arrange your personal tiny house space to live in maximum comfort, no matter how big it is.
As a bonus, a whole chapter contains photos and floor plans of gorgeous tiny houses to illustrate the variety of styles and applications.
By the end of the book you will learn:
- Types of tiny houses – protohaus, slope house, wooden box, this book explains them all.
- Pros and cons of a tiny house – where to situate it, how to organize your finances, how to maximize the space, and more…
- How to plan your tiny living space – shelves, lighting, decoration, and other great tips to help you make the best use of your space
- Decorating the outdoor area – patio ideas, outdoor furniture, landscaping. Make the outdoor outstanding!
- How to declutter your space – old clothes, kitchen utensils from the last century, your work area, etc. Your house has much more space than you expect!
- Common mistakes when building a tiny house – What are the right windows? The heating system? What ventilation? You only build it once so build it well.
If there is one book you read before getting you dream tiny house make it this one!
Scroll up and GET YOUR COPY NOW!
Select handpicked plans and designs from the best Tiny Home Builders in the USA
One of the most common requests we get is for tiny house plans and drawings that you can use to construct your own home. With a growing abundance of builders out there specializing in small house designs, we took some time to gather together the best of the best in one place.
While there are free plans out there, they don’t often include enough details, and can often create more questions than answers. The professional plans below include everything you’ll need to get started building your next tiny house, including detailed floor plans, material lists, transverse plans, foundation plans, and exterior details.
Be sure to bookmark this page, as we will update it with new plans as we find them. If you have any suggestions feel free to get in touch or leave a comment below.
|Tiny Home Builders
|DIY House Builder||Tumbleweed Tiny Homes|